- Just click Buy now or Add to Cart button in the products page, then follow the instruction.
- Payments via Paypal
Even you don’t have a Paypal account, you still can make payment via Paypal using your credit card, please click Paypal's BUY NOW icon in the product pages. It will link to Paypal's web site automatically for making payment to this item.
Here’s how this easier checkout works:
1. Customers enter their name and shipping address.
2. They’re prompted for their credit card, email address, and phone number.
(Optional) After reviewing their information, they may choose to save their information by creating a PayPal account to make future transactions faster.
Paypal is ready for buyers
Send money to anyone with an email address in 45 countries.
PayPal is free, safe and easy to use.
Your information is kept secure.
- Paypal is a safe and easy way to send money. For more information about paypal, please visit https://www.paypal.com.
- The3Q takes seriously the issue of safeguarding your privacy online. To ensure safety and confidentiality, we utilize Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, the industry standard for transferring sensitive information over the Internet. Our secure server software encrypts all of your personal information including credit card number, name and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet. The encryption process takes the characters you enter and converts them into bits of code that are securely transmitted over the Internet.
And also Paypal is a safe way to send money.
- For using the coupon code, please click check out button in your shopping cart, then you will see a box where you can enter your coupon code. After you enter the coupon code and click the Go button, the discount associated with the coupon code will be applied to any products in your cart.
How do I track status of my order?
- Most orders will be processed and shipped out within 48 hour. The tracking information will be sent to you thru email. You can also login your account to track your orders.
- The tax will be added automatically during the checkout process.
- Tracking information will be sent by email when the order ships for most orders. Some distributors do not provide us with tracking numbers.
- Because of our automated order processing system, orders are electronically approved and transmitted when you submit the order. As a result, changes cannot be made to your order once it is complete. If you want to add to your order, simply place a new order.
- If you received your order and it is damaged, e-mail us immediately. If your order is to be delivered by a freight company, please inspect contents before signing acceptance and note any package damage on bill of lading. If contents inside are damaged, refuse delivery and don't sign the delivery ticket. Once you sign for the shipment, it is your responsibility to file a claim.
- Please go to contact us page for all contact information. You can send email to us. All emails will be replied within 24 hours excluding holidays and weekends.
- Indoor air pollution is among the top five environmental risks to public health, according to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Lung-damaging indoor pollutants may include house dust, pollen and pet dander particles, and tobacco smoke, fumes released by chemical-based cleaners or gases produced by synthetic building materials. While air purification cannot solve all indoor air pollution problems, the technique is an important part of the EPA's recommended strategy for improving indoor air quality.
Top Reasons for Air Purifying:
Helps Prevent You from Breathing Unwanted Airborne Particles
These unwanted particles include mold spores, pet dander, dust, etc.
Helps Prevent Exposure to Allergens
Everyone’s immune system produces antibodies to fight infection. An allergic person’s system produces an allergy antibody in response to allergens, these include: pollens (trees, grass, plants and flowers), animal dander, dead skin cells, mold, mildew, fungi, dust, etc.
Helps Save Time Cleaning
Dust can be a nuisance to clean up. It accumulates on shelves, TVs, and many other surfaces of your home. An air purifier will help eliminate the need to dust as often.
Help Reduce Unpleasant Kitchen Odors
Burn last night’s dinner? Chop an onion that brought tears to your eyes? Help reduce the strength of odors from cooking by running an air purifier.
Help Reduce All Those Other Unpleasant Odors
Have a friend or relative that smokes? Or a playful puppy that likes to make a mess? An air purifier will help reduce odors from smoke, pets and more.
Helps Prevent the Spread of Airborne Bacteria
Thanks to UV/UV-C light technology, air purifiers help kill over 99.9% of airborne bacteria.
Is there one model that is best?
- No, it depends entirely on your price range, needs, and feature requirements.
Which 3Q Air Purifier unit is the best for me?
- It depends on your need and the air quality in your room.
Electrostatic Ionic Air Purifier
Negative ions generator with ozone germ killing. With metal dust collection rod.
|Home, Office||Not need|
MULTISTAGE AIR PURIFIER
|6-Stage filtration system
HEPA air purifier.
|Babies or kids; Smoker; Pet Lover;Allergies & Asthma;||Yes|
|3Q-AP-08 / AP-04||Dust collector, UV germ killing, Charcoal filter filters odor||Smoker; Pet Lover;Allergies & Asthma;||Not need|
True HEPA Air Purifier
5 Stage air purification equips with Pre-filter, Charcoal filter, Activated Carbon Filter, True HEPA filter and Antibacterial filter. Dust sensor and air quality indicator
|Indoor Home & Office; specially New or New paint Room, Babies or kids room||Yes|
|AP021||Pre-filter,True HEPA filter, Ionizer, UV lamp, Remote control||Living room, Bedroom||Yes|
|AP-160H||3 in 1 filter - Pre-filter, True HEPA filter and Activated filter, Build-in Ionizer and UV-C, Equips with a smart air quality sensor||home and office||Yes|
Are your products new?
- All our products are brand new.
Can 3Q Air Purifier systems trap airborne bacteria?
- The answer is a qualified "yes." No air filtration system is 100% effective at removing 100% of all bacteria and germs.
How can I get the most from my 3Q Air Purifier system?
- Close your windows and doors.
- Run your system 24 hours per day.
- If visible "fluff" builds up on the outside of the air intake grids, as it can in dustier parts of the world, simply wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Check the filter regularly, and replace it with suitable replacement filter following the recommendation.