3-in-1 Replacement HEPA filter for 3Q AP-160H air purifier
- Pre-Filter filter large particles of dust
- The True HEPA filter captures 99.97% of airborne particles such as dust mites, mold spores, pollen, pet dander, smoke, and other airborne impurities as small as 0.3 micron
- Activated carbon filter removes odors.
The 3 in 1 Replacement Filter Includes
- 1 x Pre-Filter
- 1 x True HEPA Filter
- 1 x Activated carbon filter
PRE-FILTER, TRUE HEPA FILTER, ACTIVATED CARBON FILTER
- True HEPA filter
- High-Grade Activated Carbon Filter
- Weight: 1 lbs.
- Dimensions: 5.9" X 7.09" Inches
Suitable for 3Q air purifier model AP-160H
This is a 3Q Filter. It is important to only use 3Q replacement parts to maintain product performance and warranty.
Replacing the Air Filter
- Turn off and unplug the air purifier.
- Flip over the air purifier remove the bottom filter cover. (Figure 1), And Remove the old filter.
- Remove the new filter from its packaging bag and place it into the purifier according to the direction. (Figure 2)
- Put the filter cover back onto the housing and turn it clockwise to the lock position. (Figure 3)
- Place the air purifier on a flat, stable surface, plug in and turn on the air purifier.
- Plug in and turn on the air purifier. Press and hold the POWER button/filter reset button for 5 seconds till hearing a sound of "DiDiDi" to reset the filter lifetime.
* Note: Please remove the plastic bags of the True HEPA replacement filter before installing the filter.
How long to replace the filters
It is recommended to replace the filter 6 - 8 months.