Demo Unit - Like New - GREAT DEAL
This massager is a great reward for people who are on their feet all day or those who just want to sit, relax and enjoy the health benefits of massage therapy. It can be used in anywhere you want such as your family rooms, office, Salon's waiting room for clients to enjoy during their wait.
- Effectively squeezes and massages feet, ankles & calves all at the same time!
- 4 parts of kneading discs in one appliance to massage your feet, ankles and calves.
- Flexible kneading discs create a professional massage experience.
- Strong kneading action penetrates deeply into the muscles of your feet, ankles and calves. In addition, a vibration board to effectively massage the soles and muscles of your feet.
- Pressure nodes located under your feet stimulate the reflex points on the soles of your feet.
- Personal-preference of 3 kneading massage programs and 3 vibration modes.
- The synergetic combination of kneading and vibratory actions gives you a most relaxing and revitalizing massage experience, while achieving a beneficial reflexology and beautifying effect.
- Strategically located buttons on the switch panel allow you to control the massage function easily.
- 15 minute Auto Shut-Off.
- Zip-out hand washable detachable fabric cover to allow for cleaning to maintain good hygiene.
- Voltage: 120V AC.
- Dimensions: 18.5"x 16.5"x22".
- Weight: 41 lbs
The Foot and Calf Massager can benefit you at:
- Kneading action and stimulating vibrations reach deep into muscle layers of the calf, ankle and foot to relax tissue
- Melts away tension and reduces stress.
- Soothes and rejuvenates tired muscles.
- Muscle stimulation helps tone, shape and beautify your calf and leg.
- Stimulates blood circulation, preparing your muscles for a workout
- Extremely effective after exercise to prevent or relieve sore muscles.
- Recover from tension and fatigue more quickly while removing lactic acid from muscle tissue.
Four different positions of usage:
- Normal Sitting Position
- Normal Sitting Position Elevated
- Lying Down Position